The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- @innocent I was having the best Wednesday until I finished my @innocent coconut water https://t.co/tx8DeOktJ4 6 days ago
- #food plating gone mental fb.me/26zmrewdh 2 weeks ago
- RT @Delvaux: Star of the #DelvauxSS17 collection, the Brillant Magic deploys all the luminosity of a rainbow. https://t.co/LhdT9HOerV 2 weeks ago
- RT @Pandamoanimum: Apple, I still NEVER mean ducking. 10 years and autocorrect is still a complete aunt that can go to he'll. #iPhoneAt10 3 weeks ago
- #Flagey - Étangs d' #Ixelles : honteux ! @YvanMayeur https://t.co/6E2HogISY2 1 month ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: recipe
When I decided to try this recipe, encouraged by the promising post title “Giorgio Locatelli’s foolproof focaccia”, I had no idea about the great secret that the famous Cavoletto was about to reveal. No elephant pregnancy-like rising times. No fermentations … Continue reading
I love curry powder. I would put it on top of everything. On fish, meat, pasta, everywhere. I love the smell of this extraordinary blend of spices and the unmistakable touch it brings to the simplest dishes. Made mainly of … Continue reading
When you reach the point of mistaking your bathroom soap bar for a macaron, I think it’s serious. And when your boyfriend confesses the same thing happened to him, then you understand that you have hit the bottom. Besides, after … Continue reading
Some time ago I asked Nero di Seppia’s Facebook page fans what they would have liked to find within the following recipes, choosing between a first course, a main course or a side dish. The latter got the most votes, … Continue reading