The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- RT @Delvaux: First stop Namur, birthplace of the Belgian ‘frite’ and this tasty #DelvauxMiniatures. Watch the entire film on https://t.co/7… 3 weeks ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: Wife online? Kids in bed? Time to relax with a glossy magazine to find out if you are thin enough to enjoy your holiday… 1 month ago
- @innocent I was having the best Wednesday until I finished my @innocent coconut water https://t.co/tx8DeOktJ4 2 months ago
- #food plating gone mental fb.me/26zmrewdh 2 months ago
- RT @Delvaux: Star of the #DelvauxSS17 collection, the Brillant Magic deploys all the luminosity of a rainbow. https://t.co/LhdT9HOerV 2 months ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: lemon
While happily surfing through the oceans of the world wide web, I captured in my net a shoal of squirming sardines, on the blog Manineinpasta.com. Stefano and the little G. illustrate the curious story which gives the name to one … Continue reading →
To Nero di Seppia Facebook fans’great request, here is finally a fish recipe. Or, to be more accurate, a cephalopod recipe. 🙂 This dish is very easy to prepare and makes a great impact, and with the suggested side it becomes … Continue reading →