The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- RT @Delvaux: Step into spring with the Cool Box Bohème and its mix of raffia weaving and natural leather #DelvauxCoolBox #DelvauxSS19 https… 2 months ago
- RT @Delvaux: Reinvented like never before, introducing the Madame Chaine. More than just a bag, it’s a state of mind. Clara Luciani and Mad… 3 months ago
- RT @Delvaux: Simply irresistible: the Brillant Mini in Silk Pink #DelvauxSS19 https://t.co/dLw5hhrP3h 4 months ago
- RT @Delvaux: From the Kingdom of Belgium to 5th Avenue, la Maison Delvaux is proud to announce the opening of its first American flagship b… 5 months ago
- RT @Delvaux: Scarlet Red, the essence of elegance. #DelvauxAW18 https://t.co/LSf6WUyKzs 9 months ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.