The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- RT @Delvaux: An innovation of the #DelvauxSS17 collection, the Brillant Magic opens up to reveal a colourful surprise. https://t.co/jOR2bz6… 2 weeks ago
- Aspettando il nostro principino, sempre con un certo stile 👶🏻 buona Paella a tutti! 🥘 fb.me/3KbpdlhE6 2 weeks ago
- Perché non parlate delle lobby degli inserzionisti su stampa? Non vedo molte differenze... #report @reportrai3 1 month ago
- RT @Delvaux: Discover the exceptional savoir-faire of the Tempête Papillon. Learn more about the unique artisanal process on https://t.co/C… 1 month ago
- The sound of #Bottura 's #lasagna fb.me/828huxieY 1 month ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: bread crumbs
A few months have passed since this blog started and I have realized I still haven’t posted a meat recipe. Far from being a vegetarian, I had to suggest something. So here is an evergreen dish of Sicilian cuisine, or … Continue reading →
While happily surfing through the oceans of the world wide web, I captured in my net a shoal of squirming sardines, on the blog Manineinpasta.com. Stefano and the little G. illustrate the curious story which gives the name to one … Continue reading →
To Nero di Seppia Facebook fans’great request, here is finally a fish recipe. Or, to be more accurate, a cephalopod recipe. 🙂 This dish is very easy to prepare and makes a great impact, and with the suggested side it becomes … Continue reading →