The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- @zpz_polbru ch. de vleurgat toujours dans le noir malgré signalé depuis des semaines. Que faire? 1 week ago
- RT @innocent: Whatsapp is down. A billion people look up from their phones for the first time in 7 years. Everything seems so modern. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Delvaux: First stop Namur, birthplace of the Belgian ‘frite’ and this tasty #DelvauxMiniatures. Watch the entire film on https://t.co/7… 2 months ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: Wife online? Kids in bed? Time to relax with a glossy magazine to find out if you are thin enough to enjoy your holiday… 3 months ago
- @innocent I was having the best Wednesday until I finished my @innocent coconut water https://t.co/tx8DeOktJ4 4 months ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Author Archives: Nero di Seppia
When I decided to try this recipe, encouraged by the promising post title “Giorgio Locatelli’s foolproof focaccia”, I had no idea about the great secret that the famous Cavoletto was about to reveal. No elephant pregnancy-like rising times. No fermentations … Continue reading
I love curry powder. I would put it on top of everything. On fish, meat, pasta, everywhere. I love the smell of this extraordinary blend of spices and the unmistakable touch it brings to the simplest dishes. Made mainly of … Continue reading
When you reach the point of mistaking your bathroom soap bar for a macaron, I think it’s serious. And when your boyfriend confesses the same thing happened to him, then you understand that you have hit the bottom. Besides, after … Continue reading
Some time ago I asked Nero di Seppia’s Facebook page fans what they would have liked to find within the following recipes, choosing between a first course, a main course or a side dish. The latter got the most votes, … Continue reading