In terms of food blogging, rivers of ink have already been poured. By now, everything has been written, read and shared. So what makes this place different from any other? The match of two passions: cooking and writing. Reflection of my Sicilian origins, Nero di Seppia – “black ink” in italian – is the name I have chosen for this challenging project. As after all, there’s not much of a difference between a pen and a pan.
The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- fb.me/50vJQx4p8 4 days ago
- RT @Delvaux: With geometric designs, incandescent colours, and subtle contrasts, the #DelvauxSS18 Collection Delvaux sets sail for Africa.… 2 weeks ago
- Non riesco ad accedere alla mail da settimane e aspetto delle mail importanti. Per favore rispondete ai DM. @TiscaliHelpDesk 1 month ago
- fb.me/4CQwhABLm 1 month ago
- Addio #GualtieroMarchesi ... fb.me/1mQimD6xg 1 month ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.