In terms of food blogging, rivers of ink have already been poured. By now, everything has been written, read and shared. So what makes this place different from any other? The match of two passions: cooking and writing. Reflection of my Sicilian origins, Nero di Seppia – “black ink” in italian – is the name I have chosen for this challenging project. As after all, there’s not much of a difference between a pen and a pan.
The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- RT @Delvaux: Scarlet Red, the essence of elegance. #DelvauxAW18 https://t.co/LSf6WUyKzs 3 months ago
- Una ricetta semplice e prelibata dalla tradizione della cucina Basca. #elkano #rodaballoalaparrilla nerodiseppiablog.com/2018/08/09/ric… 3 months ago
- Enoturismo: le Cantine Planeta e La Foresteria di Angelo Pumilia a Menfi,@Sicilia nerodiseppiablog.com/2018/09/04/eno… https://t.co/AdjShRy529 3 months ago
- There is but it is being used indistinctively. Can you please process the official claim yourself and let me know.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @FlyingBrussels PM2ZAR and e PL6EWD 3 months ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.