In terms of food blogging, rivers of ink have already been poured. By now, everything has been written, read and shared. So what makes this place different from any other? The match of two passions: cooking and writing. Reflection of my Sicilian origins, Nero di Seppia – “black ink” in italian – is the name I have chosen for this challenging project. As after all, there’s not much of a difference between a pen and a pan.
The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- RT @Delvaux: Discover the unique #savoirfaire that goes into the making of each piece from our Poussière d’Etoiles Collection. https://t.co… 4 days ago
- Quando viene #nostalgia di #Sicilia sai che è tempo di #AnellettiAlForno in buona compagnia 😋 1 week ago
- RT @EtienneMarc: URGENT ! Un événement exceptionnel et très rare à #Bruxelles : l'automne... lesoir.be/1370497/articl… 2 weeks ago
- #pizza for foreigners :) fb.me/3zR72o4il 2 weeks ago
- Chi di voi ama la #pasta del giorno prima fritta in padella alzi la mano! fb.me/49rWrZk4K 4 weeks ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.