The recipe of Nero di SeppiaGet a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.
Who am I?Doriana Manzella. Copywriter for work, chef for passion.
Follow me on Facebook!
- RT @Delvaux: An innovation of the #DelvauxSS17 collection, the Brillant Magic opens up to reveal a colourful surprise. https://t.co/jOR2bz6… 2 weeks ago
- Aspettando il nostro principino, sempre con un certo stile 👶🏻 buona Paella a tutti! 🥘 fb.me/3KbpdlhE6 2 weeks ago
- Perché non parlate delle lobby degli inserzionisti su stampa? Non vedo molte differenze... #report @reportrai3 1 month ago
- RT @Delvaux: Discover the exceptional savoir-faire of the Tempête Papillon. Learn more about the unique artisanal process on https://t.co/C… 1 month ago
- The sound of #Bottura 's #lasagna fb.me/828huxieY 1 month ago
Nero di Seppia by Doriana Manzella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nerodiseppiablog.wordpress.com.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The tips of the Alps, sprinkled with icing sugar-like snow, stand enormous over the clear sky, blue as the ribbon of a baby boy, smooth as a satin vest. The doors of the city open to the generous embrace of … Continue reading
In full accordance to the rules of web 2.0, through my Facebook Page, I asked Nero di Seppia fans what they would have liked to find within the next recipes. After several suggestions, pistachio and artichokes were the two ingredients … Continue reading
Now, let’s be honest. There’s nothing really “light” about this béchamel sauce. 😀 I call it so because of its more delicate flavour, as I use water and milk as liquid parts instead of only using milk. I usually prefer … Continue reading
This is a typical Sicilian recipe, from Palermo. Ingredients for 4 servings – “bucatini” pasta, 400g – green cauliflower, 1 of 1kg – onion, 1 – dried raisins, 50g – pine nuts, 50g – salted anchovies, 50g – saffron, 1 bag – extra virgin olive oil, ½ glass … Continue reading
Ingredients for 4 servings – milk-fed lamb meat, chopped in small cubes, 900g – butter, 20g – extra virgin olive oil, 20g – flour, 20g – Marsala wine, ½ glass – aromatic herbs (3 laurel leaves, 1 branch of sage … Continue reading
Get a piece of paper. Baking paper. Take a pen. And a pan. Dip it into ink. Black ink. Create poetry to your taste.